Will the Amazon Kindle Fire be compatible with Apple iTunes
Amazon Kindle fire is the hotest electronic products in the end of 2011. Want to get one for yourself as the Christmas gift? You and your family can read the latest ebooks on it and spend hours to experience 1080P HD movie in the weekend. With more powerful function than iPad but it is more cheaper than iPad. It is said that Amazon Kindle fire is a major threat to iPad and iPad 2. Believe it or not.
People who are iPad/iPhone/iPod user shoul know about iTunes, which are used to manage iOS device. However, Amazon Kindle Fire is not the product of Apple. You may ask will the Amazon Kindle Fire be compatible with iTunes?
We know that Apple products run iOS and Amazone Kindle Fire is Android Based tablet. Apple combine the iDevice to iTunes and user can only use iTunes to manage the files on their devices. If you have an iTunes account to buy what you like for iDevice. I am afraid that you can't use the same account for your Amazon Kindle Fire. That's to say, you can't use the iTunes to buy stuff and transfer to Amazon Kindle Fire directly.
However, it doesn't mean the iTunes movie, music, ebooks, TV shows and other stuff can't be used on Amazon Kindle Fire. For movie files, most of the iTunes movie are .m4v file if you have purchased them from iTunes store, you need application such as Amazon Kindle fire movie converterto convert the movie to Amazon Kindle Fire compatible format such as HD MP4, HD WMV, HD AVI with MP3 audio. Then you can connect the Kindle Fire to computer via USB drive and transfer the converted movie to it.
So, If you want to use the files you purchased from iTunes store for your Amazon Kindle Fire. Transfer them to local computer and convert the file into Amazon Kindle Fire compatible format, thus you can transfer them to the new device on computer.
- Backuping contacts on a blackBerry to computer
- Save iPhone contacts as Microsoft file
- How to transfer contacts from old iPod tonew iPod touch 4G
- Transfer contacts from Nokai to HTC desire
- Export contacts from HTC flyer and import to iPad
- Software to copy contacts to computer from Samsung Galasxy
- Transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone 4
- Transfer verizon iPhone 4S SMS file to Mac
- How to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad
- How to sync face book contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- See more