Move contacts from iPhone to Android mobile phone
Just backup iPhone contacts with iTunes is not enough. In our daily life, now mobile phone come out everyday and some of them are good enough. We admit that, more and more user choose Android mobile phone. Such as Google phone, HTC mobile phone. Many Android fans are looking to Google to start importing the contacts from iPhone to Android based cellphone.
Though most of the Android phone have more open compatible ability that has built in sync capability with most of the online email system address book, it seems that it is hard to migrate contacts from iPhone to Android phone. However, When you decide to dump iPhone and switch to use Android phone, probably you would like to export and move the contacts in iPhone over to your new Android phone too. Though we can't move the contacts from iPhone to Gphone or HTC directly. Why not save the iPhone contacts as Microsoft Excel VCard file, Which is most widely acceptable format and can be read and accept by Andorid phone. So, there are usually 2 parts you need do to finish the work.
- Export iPhone contacts to computer as VCard file (Software like Cucusoft iPhone contacts + SMS Backup is needed)
- Import the VCard file to Andorid phone from computer. (Wondershare MobileGo is needed)
Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup can help you take care of your contacts and SMS in iPhone. It can easily transfer iPhone contacts and iPhone SMS to your computer. Keep your contacts and SMS safe now with this software. Usually, you can export contacts from iPhone to PC as VCard file and upload to other mobile phone or restore to iPhone when necessary. More
Download now | Buy it now - USD $24.99
First, we can extract contacts from iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs or iPhone 4 with Cucusoft iPhone contacts + SMS Backup.
Part 1: Export iPhone contacts to computer as Vcard file
You can export your iPhone contacts into your Windows based computer. We recommend that you use the iPhone export software that is easy of use. This is the easiest way to get your iPhone contacts into your computer. You can download Cucusoft iPhone SMS + Contacts Backup here.
1. Click the "Export" icon to move contacts from iPhone to computer.
2. Click the icon to see official website.
3. Search the specific contact on iPhone for exporting or viewing.
Part II: Import Vcard file to Android phone
More and more mobile phone manufacturer apply the Android system on there new mobile phone. Now, Google, HTC Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG ZTE, Huawei, Coolpad, Sharp, Dopod, Lenovo have been putting the Android phone for new cellphone.
Okay, now, connect the Android phone to computer and Download Wondershare MobileGo to import Vcard to the Andorid phone.
Wondershare MobileGo is a one-stop Android phone manager installed on PC. With this handy and smart Android manager, you can manage your Android phone from PC more conveniently and effectively. This Android file manager enables you to transfer Contacts from Symbian phone, import your Contacts from Vcard file or Outlook, convert movies with formats that Android phone can play, import or export Contacts, SMS, music, photo, or movie, backup and restore your Android phone data, and perform other phone managements between your PC and Android phone.
Download it here.
1. Connect the Android phone to computer
2. Start the Wondershare MobileGo if you have installed it. In the software interface, you will find the "import" icon. Click the ‘Import’ button to start importing Contacts.
Note: You can import Contacts from outlook 2003/2007, Outlook Express/Windows address book, and vCard file.
3. Click ‘Import’ to continue importing and click ‘OK’ to finish it.
To avoid the new contacts wipe the old ones on Android phone. You can add a new group for Android phone so that the new imported contacts won't wipe the old ones.
- Related solution
- Export iphone contacts to gmail
- Export iphone address book contacts to gmail
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to sort contacts on iPhone by the first name
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more
More software you may need