How to mass delete iPhone 4 contacts
"Recently, I want to import new contacts from my Outlook to my iPhone 4. I don't want the existing contacts any more. However, you know, there are more than 1000 contacts on my iPhone SIM card. It is time consuming to delete iPhone contacts one by one. So, is there any easier way to delete all the contacts from iPhone at one time or give me a way to mass delete the contacts?"
In fact, many people want to import contacts from other mobile phone to iPhone or add new contacts from emaill address book. If you are not familiar in deleting contacts by mass through iPhone, but definitely I predict that you can delete them using the third party application such as 4Media iPhone contacts Transfer. With this tool, you can easily remove all the contacts or get rid of the duplicate contacts without much trouble. This small trick give you an smart way to manage your iPhone contacts on Windows. By the way, this iPhone tool can allow you export contacts from iPhone and import backup contacts once the iPhone crashed.
Now, get 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer to mass delete iPhone contacts
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts and SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Step 1, Start iPhone contacts Transfer
Get the free trial version of the software installed to Windows Based computer. Currently, support Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32 bits and 64 bits. Then start the application from "Start" ->"Program" ->"4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer"
Step 2: Select all contacts and delete
In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" node to unfold the contacts list. All your contacts on iPhone 3Gs will be shown. Select all the contacts on the list.
If you have stored a great amount of contacts on your iPhone 4, deleting them one by one can be a very annoying and time-consuming process. Mass deleting is a quicker process that allows you to remove all the contacts at once, thus saving you time. Using this iPhone contacts transfer software would be save you a lot of time to manage the contacts on Windows. Just select all the contacts and simply click the delete button So you can keep the contacts out of iPhone. By erasing all the contacts from iPhone. You can import Vcard contacts from Google Gmail, Move old iPhone contacts to new iPhone 4.
Mass delete iPhone 4 contacts now!
- Related solution
- Delete all contacts from iPhone 3G
- Delete duplicate contacts on iPhone for Windows 7
- Though iTunes can create backups of settings and certain other information on iPhone and iPod touch. But it never backup contacts from iPod touch 4G
- Sharing is very importan, you know, here you can view How to transfer contacts from old iPod to new iPod touch 4G
- How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4 . Seems to be difficult, but with the help of the professional iPhone contacts backup tool, you can easily fullfill that.
- How to export all email address from iPhone to computer, by doing this, you can save email content and email address book easily.
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone 4 to BlackBerry
- How to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad
- How to export iPhone contacts to Nokia. Apple apply the iOS and Nokia apply the Symbian. How to do that?
- How to share contacts between iPhone and Nokia on Windows
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
More software you may need