Is it possible to recover lost contacts on iPhone
When lost iPhone App, music and movie, you can get it back to iPhone by downloading from iTunes store easily. When a mistake operation for iPhone or an unwanted sync on iPhone may wipe all the data on iPhone. The Worst Situation is that you format iPhone without backuping all the data. Yes, all the bad news from all around the world iPhone user.
It is a disaster if we can't regain the important data especailly the contacts on iPhone? Is there any way to recover the contacts back after being wiped? How to retrieve the deleted contacts from Apple iPhone smart phone? Is it possible to get the lost contacts back with the help of recover iPhone contacts tool? I am so sorry that once the contacts deleted or wiped. No one can get them back, at present, there is no software can recover contacts from lost contacts only your brain. What we can do is that we can extract and backup the contacts from iPhone and keep it on computer. Once contacts file been deleted from iPhone. We can restore it to iPhone from backup file. Here are two possible ways.
- 1. We can backup all the stuff on iPhone via iTunes and restore to iPhone when necessary
- 2. We can use the third party application such as Cucusoft iPhone contacts + SMS backup to extract only contacts from iPhone and put it on Outlook Address book. We need recover it to iPhone, we can sync the iPhone with Outlook to regain the contacts.
Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup can help you take care of your contacts and SMS in iPhone. It can easily transfer iPhone contacts and iPhone SMS to your computer. Keep your contacts and SMS safe now with this software. Usually, you can export contacts from iPhone to PC as VCard file and upload to other mobile phone or restore to iPhone when necessary. More
Download now | Buy it now - USD $24.99
Method 1: Back up iPhone with iTunes
Most of the iPhone user are familiar with iTunes, it is the most powerful application to manage iPhone data. There are usually 2 ways to to backup iPhone files. The first one is automatically back up, every time you link the iPhone to computer, you can have a backup of the file on iPhone to computer as an unreadable file. The second way is manually, You can manually back up or restore your iPhone from a backup. To do so, Control-click or right-click the iPhone or iPod touch icon on the left side of the iTunes window and choose Back Up or Restore from Backup.
Method 2: Backup iPhone contacts with cucusoft iPhone contacts + SMS tool
You can export your iPhone contacts into your Windows based computer. This tool can extract the contacts from iPhone and saves it as .vcard file. So we can restore the Vcard file from local computer to iPhone. You can download Cucusoft iPhone SMS + Contacts Backup here.
1. Click the "Export" icon to move contacts from iPhone to computer.
2. Click the icon to see official website.
3. Search the specific contact on iPhone for exporting or viewing.
Do something before all data lost is an adsolute right way to protect your contacts safe on iPhone. Of course, we hope that there is no data will be lost on your iPhone, but who knows? So, backup the contacts before lost them. That's the key.
- Related solution
- How to transfer contacts from Nokia N95 Mini to Gmail
- Transfer contacts from Nokia to HTC desire
- How to transfer Yahoo mail contacts to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus
- Export iphone contacts to gmail
- Export iphone address book contacts to gmail
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to sort contacts on iPhone by the first name
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- Export contacts from Thunderbird to Outlook
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more
More software you may need