Import contacts to iPad from Web Mail earthlink on Mac
"Since I've been using Web mail earthlink for 3 years and now I get an iPad. I want to send the contacts from earthlink to iPad contacts address book. Is there a way to add all of my 300 contacts to iPad without much trouble?"
When moving to a new iPad, most of the web mail earthlink user face this problem. Of course, we don't want to see that you spend a whole day to type the contacts information from earthlink account into iPad address book. However, the Web Mail Address Book is a convenient tool for storing the email addresses and other contact information of people you frequently email. In fact, you can Login into Earthlink web server, click Preferences, Address Book, Export Address Book to 'Save your Web Mail contacts as a CSV file'. Next, You can import the csv file to iPad from Mac by using 4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac, which also support iPad/iPod touch contacts transfer. Web Mail earthlink can export your list of contacts to a "comma separated value" (or CSV) file that can be read by many other programs or devices , such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook express, iPhone, HTC, iPad. So, this is the solution to add contacts from earthlink to iPad on Mac.
First, install iPad contacts transfer software
Install this iPad contacts transfer app on Mac and start it, just use the USB Cable to connect the iPad to Mac.
Next, browse file and import contacts to iPad
Click the left-bar icon "contacts" and you will find all the contacts will be displayed on computer. Also, if you want to delete some of the manually, just check them and press delete button on the buttom of the Window. Now, you can add new contacts to the iPad or iPad 2 from Mac local hard drive. Of course, the file should be csv or vcf format.
Once the contacts from earthlink have been saved as .csv file, please select "Import contacts from .csv file";
Or you have exported the contacts to Mac as .vcf file, just select "Import contacts from vCard file". A few seconds later, your contacts from Web mail earthlink will be added to iPad.
- How to import contacts from Outlook Express to an iPad for Mac
- CDMA iPhone 4 contacts and SMS backup on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone, iPad, iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus
- Transfer contacts form Nokia to htc desire
- How to export iPhone contacts list as csv file
- Is it possilbe recover lost contacts on iphone
- How to avoid iphone update wiping contacts
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo Address Book to iPad or iPad 2
- See more
More software you may need