If delete music from Computer will the music deleted from iPhone?
Question: How to keep all my music on iPhone?
Well, if you want to delete some of the music from computer hard drive while keep them on iPhone. It is easy. First, you should put all of the music onto iPhone. You can connect the iPhone to computer by using USB cable first. Then launch iTunes and start to sync music for your iPhone. Then disconnect the iPhone from computer. Go to your computer music folder and select what you want to wipe from computer. press 'Delete' on keybord. And the music will be delete from computer but it will be kept on your iPhone. That's it.
iPhone software download
- Transferring contacts from Droid to iPhone 4S
- Move contacts from Windows phone
- Copy contacts and numbers from Windows Mobile phone to Apple iPhone
- Windows Mobile phone memory contacts recovery
- iPad 3 contacts backup
- Transfer blackberry notes to iPhone
- How to get notes off iPhone
- How to recover call records for iPhone on Mac
- See more