How to transfer Palm Pre contacts to iPad or iPad 2
Your are probably having several different brand mobile phone and portable devices at once. Such as one BlackBerry Storm, One Nokia E61, one Palm Pre, Apple iPhone and even iPad or iPad 2. All of these devices are support online mail. As is known to all, it is necessary to add contacts to email account so you can easily know who send you the email and who calls you. So, how to share contacts between different mobile phone, such as from Palme Pre to iPad or iPad 2?
Though there is USB Cable for both Palm Pre and Apple iPad, people can't move contacts from one to another by connecting the two devices to one Mac computer. Wireless transfer? even impossible! So, the best way would be exporting contacts from Palm Pre as file with .csv or .vcf extension and storing on Mac first. Then add to iPad or iPhone with software like 4Media iPhone contacts Transfer for Mac. This small tool can allows you share contacts between different iOS devices and even import contacts from Nokia, BlackBerry, HTC, Palm, Samsung and more if you have exported the contacts as .csv or .vcf format.
First, install iPad contacts transfer software
Install this iPad contacts transfer app on Mac and start it, just use the USB Cable to connect the iPad to Mac.
Next, browse file and import contacts to iPad
Click the left-bar icon "contacts" and you will find all the contacts will be displayed on computer. Also, if you want to delete some of the manually, just check them and press delete button on the buttom of the Window. Now, you can add new contacts to the iPad or iPad 2 from Mac local hard drive. Of course, the file should be csv or vcf format.
If you have saved the Plam Pre contacts on Mac as .csv file, please select "Import contacts from .csv file";
If you have saved the Plam Pre contacts on Mac as .vcf file, just select "Import contacts from vCard file".
After that, your Plam Pre contacts info will be added to Apple iPad automatically.
- Copy contacts from Thunderbird to Apple iPhone/iPod touch/iPad on Windows
- How to import contacts from Outlook Express to an iPad for Mac
- CDMA iPhone 4 contacts and SMS backup on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone, iPad, iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus
- Transfer contacts form Nokia to htc desire
- How to export iPhone contacts list as csv file
- Is it possilbe recover lost contacts on iphone
- How to avoid iphone update wiping contacts
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo Address Book to iPad or iPad 2
- See more
More software you may need