How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus
Nokia is the bigest mobile phone company that releases lots of new cell phone with Symbian system. While recent years. Google produce the new Gphone Nexus, which was said has better OS than Symbian. No matter how, it is good phenomenon for our mobile phone user. Becasue we have another new choice. When get a new Google Nexus, you would like to move all the data including contacts to the new Gphone.
So, how to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus? More and more Smart phone fans like Gphone and would like to give the old Nokia. Since the Gphone has built in sync capability with Gmail and other Google services. Now, The Wondershare MobileGo is an Android phone manage application which can allows your to transfer Symbian mobile phone to Android phone easily.
- Download Wondershare MobileGo here and install now
- First, connect the Google Nexus to the same computer
- Next, connect the Symbian based Nokia mobile phone to computer
- Transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus with contacts Transfer
iPhone user want to backup contacts?
Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup can help you take care of your contacts and SMS in iPhone. It can easily transfer iPhone contacts and iPhone SMS to your computer. Keep your contacts and SMS safe now with this software. Usually, you can export contacts from iPhone to PC as VCard file and upload to other mobile phone or restore to iPhone when necessary. More
Download now | Buy it now - USD $24.99
Start Wondershare MobileGo
Get it started from your computer. You can see the interface. Click ‘Start’ button at the lower right corner on the main interface. When hit "Start", you can transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus.
Tips: This function is not free, so you should buy a license. Enter the licensed e-mail and registration code to activate the function, and then follow the step-by-step guide to transfer your Contacts as below:
Connect the Symbian phone to computerNotices
Before connecting Symbian phone, please make sure that your Android phone is connected first. If there is no Symbian Driver installed, MobileGo will download and install it automatically. Do not attach your Symbian phone to the PC before the installation is finished.
Confirm the phone and transferringIf the Nokia phone can run on computer without problem. Now, time to transfer.
Click ‘Transfer’ to start transferring Contacts.
If you have more than one contacts group on Nokia. You can select what you like to transfer. In a word, with this Nokia to Google Nexus contacts transfer application, you can transfer whatever contacts from Nokia to Gphone.
- Related solution
- Backup Cell phone contacts
- Export iphone contacts to gmail
- Export iphone address book contacts to gmail
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to sort contacts on iPhone by the first name
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- Export contacts from Thunderbird to Outlook
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more
More software you may need