How to transfer contacts from Nokia N95 to iPhone
Many Nokia user find that if they buy a new iPhone and want to copy the contacts on Nokia SIM card to the new cellphone. It is not so convenient. It is not simple as you put the SIM card to the new iPhone from Nokia. Of course, you can re-type them on youriPhone after like several contacts your fingers may get tired. Another thing, the Bluetooth won't help you to move the contacts from Nokia to iPhone.
So what's the best way to transfer contacts from Nokia N95 to Apple iPhone so that you can save a lot of time to manage this? Now, in this article, you can learn how to finish this.
Method oneTake your phones to AT&T. They'll be able to take the contacts off the SIM card of the Nokia and put them on the iPhone. Or, if you're using the same SIM card from your Nokia in your iPhone, they might already be on your SIM card. Since the iPhone doesn't store contacts on the SIM like most phones, you would just have to go into the settings and under "contacts" there's a button that says "import SIM contacts" and you should be good to go.
Method twoYou can export the contacts from Nokia N95 with PC suite. You know, the Nokia PC suite is all-in-one solution to manage your Nokai data file. So, You can download the Nokia PC Suite to your computer and install it. Make sure that you download the right version of the Nokia PC Suite for your Nokia. Then you can export the contacts to computer as the .csv file or .vcf file.
Here’s how you can backup contacts, files and other settings from your Nokia mobile phone:
- First, download the latest version of the Nokia PC Suite from Nokai website and install it. Connect your mobile phone and let the drivers install themselves
- Once that is done, launch the PC Suite by clicking on the PC Suite icon
- Click on the Backup icon on the PC Suite
After backup the contacts from Nokia to PC as .csv or .vcf file. You can restore the backup file to iPhone from the .csv or .vcf file with Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup, which is a special software that can restore the vcf or csv contacts file to iPhone (Jailbroken only).
Why Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup
Transfer contacts from iPod and iPhone to computer as .vcf file or to Outlook directly
Transfer iPod touch, iPhone, iPad SMS to computer
Restore the backup contacts or SMS to iPhone/iPod touch / iPad when necessary
download Cucusoft iPhone Contacts Backup + SMS free trail, install and run it. If you want to restore the backup contacts to iPhone, you need jailbreak you iPhone first.
Why you need Cucusoft iPhone contacts + SMS backup
- Export contacts from iPhone/iPad/itouch to PC or Outlook.
- Direct export contacts to Outlook, or export to a file.(.vcf file format).
- Backup contacts/Edit backup contacts.
- Direct restore contacts to your iPhone. ( jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad).
- Export SMS from iPhone/iPod touch to PC.
- Backup iPhone SMS to PC as .txt, .mht file
- Backup SMS/Edit backup SMS
- Direct restore SMS to your iPhone.( jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)
More software you may need
- How to backup iPhone SMS
- Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS
- How to backup contacts from iPod touch 4G
- How to transfer contacts from old iPod to new iPod touch 4G
- How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4
- How to export all email address from iPhone to computer
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone 4 to BlackBerry
- How to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad
- How to export iPhone contacts to Nokia
- How to share contacts between iPhone and Nokia on Windows
- see more