How to transfer contacts from Nokia N95 Mini to Gmail
Time and time again, I find many Nokia N95 Mini user want to export the contacts to Gmail. Is there a way that can move contacts from Nokia N95 to Google Gmail directly?
Here is an idea. We can export contacts to an Android phone, next, export the contacts from Android phone to computer as .vcf file. Last, manually import .vcffile to Gmail. Why we do like that? Because there are few application can export contacts from Nokia to computer as .vcf file. But there is a tool called Wondershare MobileGo can transfer contacts from Symbian Nokia to Android based cell phone and export contacts to computer as .vcf file from Android phone. So we can add the .vcf file to Gmail easily.
- Download Wondershare MobileGo here and install now
- First, connect an Android phone to computer
- Next, connect the Symbian based Nokia N95 Mini to the same computer
- Transfer contacts from Nokia to Android phone directly
- Export contacts from Android phone to computer as .vcffile
- Import .vcf file to Gmail
iPhone user want to backup contacts?
Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup can help you take care of your contacts and SMS in iPhone. It can easily transfer iPhone contacts and iPhone SMS to your computer. Keep your contacts and SMS safe now with this software. Usually, you can export contacts from iPhone to PC as VCard file and upload to other mobile phone or restore to iPhone when necessary. More
Download now | Buy it now - USD $24.99
Start Wondershare MobileGo
Get it started from your computer. You can see the interface. Click ‘Start’ button at the lower right corner on the main interface. When hit "Start", you can transfer contacts from Nokia N95 to an Android based mobile phone.
Tips: This function is not free, so you should buy a license. Enter the licensed e-mail and registration code to activate the function, and then follow the step-by-step guide to transfer your Contacts as below:
Connect the Nokia N95 Mini to computerNotices
Before connecting Nokia N95 Mini, please make sure that your Android phone is connected first. This software support most of the Android OS based cell phone. Here we use the HTC desire.
Confirm the phone and transferringIf the Nokia N95 phone can run on computer without problem. Now, time to transfer.
Click ‘Transfer’ to start transferring Contacts.
Start Transfer contacts from Nokia n95 to Android phone
Export contacts from Android phone to computer as .vcf fileHit "contacts" icon and then you can export contacts from HTC to computer as .vcf file.
Import VCF file to GmailHit "contacts" icon and then you can export contacts from HTC to computer as .vcf file. Go to Gmail account and hit "Contacts", next "More option" and you will see "import contacts " option.
Click "Import" button so you can have all the contacts information on VCF file to Gmail.
- Related solution
- Transfer contacts from Nokia to HTC desire
- Backup Cell phone contacts
- Export iphone contacts to gmail
- Export iphone address book contacts to gmail
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to sort contacts on iPhone by the first name
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- CDMA iPhone 4 contacts and SMS backup on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone, iPad, iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- See more
More software you may need