How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 generation to iPhone
Do you want to sync contacts and other data between iPod touch 4 generation and iPhone? Is it possible to copy the entire contacts file from iPod touch to iPhone SIM card driectly without iTunes? Once before, we can use Apple Mobileme to move contacts from one device to another easily. However, you need to pay about $90 a year to get this service. But now, the Apple stop the Mobileme and you can't use it anymore. How about iTunes? It is impossible, iTunes only backup the entire iPhone or iPod, not a single contacts for iPod touch.
Is there a way to extract the contacts from iPod touch and keep it on computer as a file, then you can use it to restore to iPhone directly?
Yes, 4Media iPhone contacts transfer provides such as feature that Apple user can move contacts between different iOS devices. You can easily export contacts from one device, then add to another devices by just one-click. We all know that iPod Touch (stylized, trademarked, and marketed as iPod touch) is a portable media player, personal digital assistant, and Wi-Fi mobile platform designed and marketed By Apple. Sometimes, You need transfer the contacts from it to iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPhone 4. Here is how you can do that with 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer.
Now, get 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer transfer contacts between iPod touch and iPhone
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts and SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Part 1: Export contacts from iPod touch 4 generation
Hook up your iPod touch 4 generation to Windows based computer and start the program. This software will automatically detect your device and display all the contacts on iPod touch.
Export contacts to computer as csv file or vcf file
This program helps you to export contacts from device to local computer.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" which you want to export contacts to local.
2. Check the wanted contacts in the right list, then click "Export Contacts to Computer" button, choose "Export Selected Contacts to .csv File" or "Export Selected Contacts to .vCard File(s)" option, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exporting.
Part 2: Import backup contacts to iPhone
Now, it's time to link the iPhone to computer. Currently, the iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 are supported by the software. So, there is no problem no matter what kind of iPhone you are using.
Now, if you can run iPhone without any trouble. Stop iTunes and start using the program to import contacts to iPhone device.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the target "Contacts" that you want to import contacts into.
2. Click "Import Contacts to Device" button at the bottom of the interface, choose "Import contats from .csv File" or "Import contats from .vCard File(s)" option, and choose the source contacts file in the dialog box that appears, then start importing.
The contacts information on .csv or .vcf file will be added to iPhone quickly.
Still look into Google for the way to move contacts between iPhone and iPod touch? Or wanna transfer iphone contacts information from one to another? Now, you get 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer, a convenient iPhone contacts management tool to help you backup iphone contacts, import/export, restore and manage contacts information in your iPhone to wipe out all your worries and fill your needs on important contacts information security.
Want to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 to iPhone now?
- Related solution
- How to add outlook express contacts to ipod touch
- How to add Yahoo Address Book to iPod touch
- How to export Yahoo Address Book to iPad or iPad 2
- Mass delete iPhone 4 contacts
- Delete duplicate contacts on iPhone for Windows 7
- Though iTunes can create backups of settings and certain other information on iPhone and iPod touch. But it never backup contacts from iPod touch 4G
- Sharing is very importan, you know, here you can view How to transfer contacts from old iPod to new iPod touch 4G
- How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4 . Seems to be difficult, but with the help of the professional iPhone contacts backup tool, you can easily fullfill that.
- How to export all email address from iPhone to computer, by doing this, you can save email content and email address book easily.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- Mass delete iphone 4 contacts
- See more
More software you may need