How to Sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone/iPad on Mac
You've been Facebook user for years. Yeah, I am sure that you have added more than 500 friends on your account. It is not easy to manage all the contacts on Facebook. You will never want to lose the contacts of your frinds of Facebook. Do you want to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone or iPhone on Mac computer?
Login into the Facebook account and open the contacts list, start to add contacts information to iPhone address book one-by-one would be a time-consuming work. So, is there a way to add all the contacts to iPhone or iPad at one time?
Yes, There is app to help you. 4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac, the smart tool to add file that in .vcf or .csv format to iPhone or iPad easily. So, you can save or export contacts on Facebook to Mac as .csv or .vcf So that you can import it to iPhone or iPad manaually.
Try iPhone contacts transfer for Mac now
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts and SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Part 1: Export contacts from Facebook to Mac
Login into your Facebook account and start to export all the contacts to computer as .csv file. Find something in Google for app that can “export contacts” and you’ll get some program that they can transfer your friends contact information out of Facebook. So you can save the Facebook friends information as .csv file. Of course, the csv file will save you friends phone number, names, city, birthday and their current location in a CSV (text) file that you then import into Mobile phone, Apple Apple or any other application or devices that can accept .csv file.
Part 2: Import csv format contacts to iPhone/iPad
You can get iPhone contacts transfer for Mac installed and try to run it without any touble. This application support importing .vcf or .csv file to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, CDMA iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch, iPod touch 4. Here we use the iPhone 4.
The program not only export all the contacts out of iPhone or iPad and save them on Mac, But also allows you import contacts from Google Contacts, Yahoo Address Book, Windows Outlook, Apple Address Book, Facebook, Myspace, AOL and more.
1. In the left "Backup Files" area, choose the "Contacts" that you want to restore into your device.
2. Select a backup file in the left list, then click "Restore all Contacts to Device" button at the bottom of the interface, then start restoring contacts.
The contacts information on .csv or .vcf file will be added to iPhone /iPad quickly.
This one-stop solution make it very easy to add contacts information to iPhone or iPad on Mac. So export the information from your friends list in Facebook to a comma-separated values file that can then be opened in Excel. Next, add to iPhone iPad by using 4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac.
Sync contacts from Facebook to iPhone iPad with iPhone contacts Transfer for Mac now
- Related solution
- How to add outlook express contacts to ipod touch
- How to add Yahoo Address Book to iPod touch
- How to export Yahoo Address Book to iPad or iPad 2
- Mass delete iPhone 4 contacts
- Delete duplicate contacts on iPhone for Windows 7
- Though iTunes can create backups of settings and certain other information on iPhone and iPod touch. But it never backup contacts from iPod touch 4G
- Sharing is very importan, you know, here you can view How to transfer contacts from old iPod to new iPod touch 4G
- How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4 . Seems to be difficult, but with the help of the professional iPhone contacts backup tool, you can easily fullfill that.
- How to export all email address from iPhone to computer, by doing this, you can save email content and email address book easily.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- Export contacts from Thunderbird to Outlook
- See more
More software you may need