How to push iPhone contacts into Fastmail address book
Fastmail system is a online-based email service that allows all users to create account so that they can receive or send e-mail. Generally there are 2 kinds of service provided by Fastmail. One is for Email for Business and another is Email for Families and Individuals. 10 years has passed since this online mail service established in 1999, more and more people get into Fastmail and be used to this system. And user give comments to it "The world's best email service provider " and "One of the slickest, most powerful e-mail systems on the planet"
Now, with the development of smart phone, more and more people have smart phone. Many users choose to have the toprated iPhone. Want to get the contacts on iPhone into web-based Fastmail address book? By pushing the contacts on iPhone into Fastmail contacts and use them on computer. Here is how you can export contacts out of iPhone and import to Fastmail address book.
Software you need - 4Media iPhone contacts transfer
Not only support iPhone, but also support put iPad/iPod touch contacts to computer. By export iPhone contacts to CSV file or vCard file so that you can add the exported file to Fastmai, lGmail, Outlook, hotmail, AOL, Yahoo!mail and many more or transfer the file to another cell phone or tablet.
First, export contacts to computer
Install 4Media iPhone contacts manage software to computer. This small size software only take no more that 30 seconds to install. If you can run this program on computer very well. Please connect your iPhone to computer. Currently iPhone 4S is supported.
Now, show all your contacts with the iPhone contacts transfer program. You can pick up what you want to export.
There are three methods to export contacs to computer HDD.
1. Export to .csv file for Google contacts.
2. Export to VCard file for Outlook.
3. Export to vCard single file for other Address books.
For you to push contacts to Fastmail account. Please apply the third method and save contacts to computer or .vcf file.
So the contacts from iPhone will be stored on computer as vCard file.
Now, it's time to open your Fastmail. Go to fastmail.fm and login your account with user name and password. You can click "contacts" and you will see import contacts. Hit it and import the contacts from computer. So this is the way to push iPhone contacts to fastmail address book.
- How to transfer Palm Pre contacts to iPad or iPad 2
- CDMA iPhone 4 contacts and SMS backup on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone, iPad, iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus
- Transfer contacts form Nokia to htc desire
- How to export iPhone contacts list as csv file
- Is it possilbe recover lost contacts on iphone
- How to avoid iphone update wiping contacts
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo Address Book to iPad or iPad 2
- See more