How to import contacts from Outlook Express to an iPad on Mac
By moving contacts from Outlook Express to a new iPad on Mac so that you won't need to create the contacts address book on iPad one-by-one again. Especially when you have built the Outlook Express contacts for years and there are more than 1000 contacts on it. So, The best way would be that you export all the contacts as a file and then you can add to iPad by syncing or manually.
To export contacts from Outlook Express as csv or vcf file is very simple. You can follow the steps. First, open Outlook Express and then go to File, choose Export, and then choose Address Book. And then you can select CSV as output format, check it and select a path for the file.
How to add the CSV file to an iPad for Mac?
There are the third-party application such as iPhone/iPad contacts transfer that can allows you to import contacts from Outlook or Google mail to iPad or iPhone easily. 4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac is such a tool that you can trust. It not only import contacts from CSV or vCard files, but alos directly transfer contacts from your iPhone or iPad to your Ma
First, install iPad contacts transfer software on Mac
Install this iPad contacts transfer app on Mac and start it, just use the USB Cable to connect the iPad to Mac.
Next, browse file and import contacts to iPad
Click the left-bar icon "contacts" and you will find all the contacts will be displayed on computer. Also, if you want to delete some of the manually, just check them and press delete button on the buttom of the Window. Now, you can add new contacts to the iPad or iPad 2 from Mac local hard drive. Of course, the file should be csv or vcf format.
If you have saved Outlook Express contacts on Mac as .csv file, please select "Import contacts from .csv file";
If you have saved Outlook Express contacts on Mac as .vcf file, just select "Import contacts from vCard file".
After that, your Outlook Express contacts info will be added to Apple iPad automatically.
What's more, 4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac support importing contacts from Google Gmail, Yahoo! mail, Apple Address book, MSN hotmail address book. In a word, if you can save contacts as vcf or csv file, you can import them to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch on Mac with this unique contacts manage software.
- How to transfer Palm Pre contacts to iPad or iPad 2
- CDMA iPhone 4 contacts and SMS backup on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone, iPad, iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Google Nexus
- Transfer contacts form Nokia to htc desire
- How to export iPhone contacts list as csv file
- Is it possilbe recover lost contacts on iphone
- How to avoid iphone update wiping contacts
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo Address Book to iPad or iPad 2
- See more