How to fix iTunes error 3194 on Windows 7
How to fix iTunes error 3194
If you have update the iOS for iPhone from 4.2 to 4.3, you may face this iTunes 3194 error when you are restore iPhone backup file. If you have iPad or iPod. You may face the same problem when restoring the system setting.
Chance are that if your iOS device are jailbroken and you may have a bigger chance to face this problem. This problem is usually caused because iTunes is not actually talking to the Apple signing servers to get SHSH blobs, but is more likely pointed towards Cydia. This is usually because you have previously used TinyUmbrella to store your SHSH Blobs or you edited your hosts file manually to point to Cydia.
Here is the ideam to fix iTunes error 3194 for you. It is a good method to solve this bug if you can update the iTunes to the new version. Resolve error 3194 by updating to the latest version of iTunes. "This device is not eligible for the requested build" in the updater logs confirms this is the root of the issue. For more Error 3194 steps see: This device is not eligible for the requested build above.
If you run into Error 3194 within iTunes when you are trying to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can fix it by temporarily blocking Apple’s firmware signing services.
Wondershare iTunBack is an easy-to-use transfer tool to copy contents from iPhone, iPad or iPod to iTunes. It can copy music, movies, playlists, tv shows, podcasts, ringtones, voice memos, books, audiobooks to your iTunes library, without deleting the original contents on your Apple device.
Every iPod owner many need to get the contents of their iPods back to their computer. Unfortunately, iTunes only allows for a one-way synchronization—copy from a computer to your iPod. If you want to copy files in another way around, iTunBack is your best choice.
- Save iPhone contacts as Microsoft file
- Restore contacts to iPhone on computer
- Marge contacts from iPhone and Outlook
- iMport AOL contacts to iPad
- How to transfer Yahoo mail contacts to iPhone
- How to transfer Palm pre contacts to iPad or iPad 2
- How to backup whilte iPhone 4 contacts to new computer and import to gmail
- Transfer verizon iPhone 4S SMS file to Mac
- How to add iPhone contacts to Outlook
- How to backup contacts from iPhone iPad, iPod touch on mac OS X Lion
- See more