How to edit iPad contacts on computer
Question: How to edit iPad contacts on computer?
Get to know how to manage contacts on iPhone/iPad and iPod touch is useful sometimes. If you feel that your contacts on iPad are mussy and you need to organize it again. Export contacts on computer and edit it offline.
To download iPad contacts to computer, you need program such as iPad to computer contacts transfer.
The iPad contacts manage application allows you export contacts to computer as .csv or .vcf file. So that you can open the file with Microsoft Excel. Once open .csv/.vcf file with Excel. You can see the contacts on computer and it is easily for you to delete the duplicate ones from the sheet. Besides, you can add the contacts to iPad after you editting the contacts well on computer. You can import/export contacts information files in CSV and vCard(.vsf) formats From/to various Address Books, including Outlook Express, Yahoo Address Book, Google Contacts, Thunderbird, Aol Mail, Hotmail, Windows Contacts, Apple Address Book, Fastmail, Rediff Mail, Mail.com, Loposte, Orange, Skype, Freenet.de and other address books to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
Want to try the iPad contact transfer program now?
iPad contacts transfer program
- Why update to iOS 5 wipe all my contacts on iPhone 4
- Merge contacts from iPhone and Outlook
- Is it possible to recover lost contacts on iPhone
- Transfer contacts from Nokia to HTC desire
- Move contacts from iPhone to Android mobile Phone
- iPhone contacts transfer for Mac
- Transfer Verizon iPhone 4S SMS file to Mac
- iPhone 4s contacts backup
- How to export iPhone contacts
- How to backup Samsung Android phone contacts to computer
- See more