How to copy contacts on iPhone to Mac
iPhone user's question
" I need a tool that has the capacity to export all contacts on my iPhone to my MacBook Air for a backup. I don't want to lose any contacts information on my iPhone 4. I know that I can backup my whole iPhone with iTunes, but I just want to backup contacts list, So I can add them to Mac Address book or for my email address book. "
Ever been terrified of losing your most treasured contacts list that took years to build on your iPhone? 4Media iPhone contacts Transfer for Mac can help you to export iPhone contacts to Mac as . VCF or .csv files.
4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac is designed to help you copy iPhone contacts to Mac as common file that can be open with Microsoft office, Or you can get unwanted contacts deleted. Once contacts on iPhone deleted because of iPhone corruption, you can restore backup file to iPhone.
What's more, This Mac iPhone contacts manage tool enables you to import contacts from CSV or vCard files. It support Address books including Google Contacts, Yahoo Address Book, Windows Outlook, Apple Address Book to iPhone.
So, you can copy the iPhone contacts to Mac hard drive as .vcf or .csv and then copy to extenal hard drive with USB drive. Here the guide will show you how to copy contacts from iPhone to Mac.
backup iPod touch 4G contacts, How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4
Step 1: Download and get started
First, download 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac, install and run it. Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer, the application will recognize the device automatically and displays the device information in the interface.
I. Backup all contacts
This program helps you to export contacts from device to local Mac hard drive.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" which you want to export contacts to local.
2. Check the wanted contacts in the right list, then click "Export Contacts to Mac " button, choose "Export Selected Contacts to .csv File" or "Export Selected Contacts to .vCard File(s)" option, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exporting.
II. Import csv or vcard contacts file to iOS devices
This program allows you to import contacts to iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch 4.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the target "Contacts" that you want to import contacts into.
2. Click "Import Contacts to Device" button at the bottom of the interface, and choose the source contacts file in the dialog box that appears, then start importing.
III. Restore contacts to device
Once you have export all the contacts out of iPhone. You can easily restore it with 4Media iPhone contacts transfer for Mac.
1. In the left "Backup Files" area, choose the "Contacts" that you want to restore into your device.
2. Select a backup file in the left list, then click "Restore all Contacts to Device" button at the bottom of the interface, then start restoring contacts.
More software you may need
Related topics: How to import contacts to iPhone,
Restore contacts to iPhone,
Merge contacts from iPhone and Outlook,
iPhone contacts backup to PC,
Transfer contacts from iPhone,
Transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone,
Search contacts on iPhone, iPhone contacts to Android, Nokia N95 contacts to Gmail, Load contacts from email to iPhone, import vcard to android phone, Hotmail contacts to iPhone iPad,add Yahoo address book to iPod touch, Sync iPhone contacts with Outlook, see more