How to avoid iPhone update wiping contacts
Tomorrow, I am going to update the iPhone from iOS 4.3 to iOS 5.0. I have no much data file on iPhone. I don't care about the music on iPhone but the contacts, about 2000 contacts. I don't want to delete them while updating the iOS. Is there a way to avoid iPhone wiping contacts during the update?
If possible, how?
Make a backup the whole iPhone by using iTunes, you know, iTunes is a tool that can make a copy of iPhone on both Windows and Mac. When necessary, you can restore all the stuff to iPhone after you have upgrade the iOS.
Another choice - iPhone contacts transfer
iPhone contacts Transfer, It makes it very easy to export all your contacts from iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 into other format such as .vcf or .csv file etc. So that you can import the exported file to email address book or another iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. This small application save all your contacts in vCard (.vcf) format and .vcf file, which is a standard format understood by many other applications. Keep your iPhone contacts safe from crash or broken. Do backup for iPhone is very important.
Want to export iPhone contacts as Vcard file?
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts as vCard file, Save SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Ways to save iPhone contacts with iPhone contacts Transfer
iPhone lost or broken come unexpected, don't want to lost all the contacts on iPhone? Find the best way to protect the iPhone contacts? Don't want to wipe all the contacts during upgrade the iOS? The smart choice is to extract the contacts to computer. First, get the iPhone contacts transfer into your computer by click here. Use your iPhone on Windows computer.
Show your iPhone contacts
before saving contacts to computer. You can sort your iPhone contacts. Such as sort by last name, first name or middle name.
Save as .csv file
Click icon "Export all contacts" and you can extract the contacts from iPhone to computer. There are 2 options, save as .csv file or .vcf file.
Restore contacts to iPhone after upgrading iOS
Keep the vcf file or Vcard file on computer and you can keep the contacts safe forever. You also import the csv file or vcard file to iPhone after upgrading your iOS.
Export iPhone address book contacts to Gmail?
view iPhone contacts on computer
Share iPhone contacts with another iPhone
Add iPhone contacts to Outlook
Connect the iPhone to the same computer and start the software. click "Import contacts"
Want to get 4Media iPhone contacts to export/import iPhone contacts now?
- Related solution
- Copy contacts from Thunderbird to Apple iPhone/iPod touch/iPad on Windows
- Save contacts from iphone to microsoft office
- Is there a way to read contacts from iPhone from backup file?
- How to import VCF file to Outlook on Windows Vista
- How to load contacts from emial onto iPhone
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- CDMA iPhone 4 contacts and SMS backup on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone, iPad, iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to sync Facebook contacts list to iPhone iPad on Mac
- How to tansfer contacts from Nokia N95 mini to Gmail
- How to transfer Yahoo mail contacts to iPhone
- See more
More software you may need
Download Buy Now