Export iPhone contacts to Gmail
Itunes has such feature for for you sync contacts from most of the email address book to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch once you connect the iOS device to computer. No matter Mac or Windows. So, with iTunes Syncing, it would be easy to add contacts from Gmail to iPhone.
While someone may want to export contacts or address book from iPhone to Gmail online. While iTunes doesn't provides for importing contacts from iPhone to Google Gmail, there doesn't appear to be any way to export them for Gmail. Luckily, a third-party application can meet your needs to move contacts from iPhone to Gmail. That's 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer.
4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer, which is a most popular iPhone contacts Transfer for Windows user. You can export contacts from iPhone to computer as csv or Vcard file. Or restore the backup contacts to iPhone from local computer. And what's more, sort the contacts on iPhone, delete unwanted contants items. Besides, you can add the contacts from iPhone to online mail address book easily. More
Download now | Buy it now - USD $15.99
Usually, you need 2 steps to add address book from an iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs or iPhone 4 to Google mail with 4Media iPhone contacts transfer. First, export iPhone contacts to a file, which is an universal file can accept and read by Gmail.
Part 1: Export iPhone contacts to computer as Vcard or CSV file
Make sure that your computer can meet the system requirement of installing this software. Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 with at least 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above CPU, and 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended) and 100MB space for installation Free Hard Disk. You can download the 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer here.
Export iPod touch contacts to computer as csv file or vcf file
This program helps you to export contacts from device to local computer.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" which you want to export contacts to local.
2. Check the wanted contacts in the right list, then click "Export Contacts to Computer" button, choose "Export Selected Contacts to .csv File" or "Export Selected Contacts to .vCard File(s)" option, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exporting.
Want to get 4Media iPhone contacts to export iPhone address book contacts now?
Part II: Import Vcard or CSV file to Gmail
If you already export the iPhone address book contacts to computer as file that is VCF or CSV format. Now, it's time to add them to Gmail manually.
1. Login into your Gmail accout.
2. Click Contacts (located above the Compose Mail button) on any Gmail page.
3. From the More actions dropdown menu, select Import....
4. Click the Choose File button.
You will find that Gmail support importing CSV file from Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo!Mail, Hotmail, Eudora and some other apps like from iPhone or iPod touch. besides, Gmail also support importing Vcard from apps like Apple Address book.
- Related solution
- Export iphone address book contacts to gmail
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to sort contacts on iPhone by the first name
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more