Export iPhone Address book contacts to Gmail
While we get help from Apple official website and know how to sync contacts from Windows Address book, Gmail, Outlook. That's to say, without the third-party application, we can sync contacts from most of the email account to iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iTunes Syncing. Yes, this is an easy way to share the contacts from email to iPhone, because you don't have to spend half-day to type the name, tel, address, company name to iPhone but just sync from the already email address contacts.
You can sync contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and notes with other applications on your computer. This allows you keep all your information in sync across multiple computers and iOS devices. The settings for these items are all in the Info tab for your iOS device in iTunes. With your iOS device connected to the computer, select your iOS device. We take sync contacts from Windows or Mac as an example.
To sync contacts with your computer, choose "Sync Contacts with" within iTunes for Windows, or "Sync Address Book Contacts" on your Mac.
- You can sync your contacts with:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
- Windows Address Book (Windows XP)
- Windows Contacts (Windows Vista)
- Address Book (Mac OS X)
The question is, How can we export iPhone address book contacts to email such as Gmail?
Usually, there are 2 steps you should do to finish this.
1. Export the contacts from iPhone to PC hard drive as Vcard file or csv file. These 2 files are good enough to contain the contacts information on both Windows and Mac.
2. Add the Vcard or csv file to Gmail by manually.
To finish this work, we need the help of software like 4Media iPhone contacts transfer, Which can be used to export the contacts to computer as Vcard or Csv file.
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts and SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Part 1: Export iPhone Address book contacts to computer as Vcard or CSV file
Make sure that your computer can meet the system requirement of installing this software. Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 with at least 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above CPU, and 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended) and 100MB space for installation Free Hard Disk. You can download the 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer here.
Export iPod touch contacts to computer as csv file or vcf file
This program helps you to export contacts from device to local computer.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" which you want to export contacts to local.
2. Check the wanted contacts in the right list, then click "Export Contacts to Computer" button, choose "Export Selected Contacts to .csv File" or "Export Selected Contacts to .vCard File(s)" option, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exporting.
Want to get 4Media iPhone contacts to export iPhone address book contacts now?
Part II: Import Vcard or CSV file to Gmail
If you already export the iPhone address book contacts to computer as file that is VCF or CSV format. Now, it's time to add them to Gmail manually.
1. Login into your Gmail accout.
2. Click Contacts (located above the Compose Mail button) on any Gmail page.
3. From the More actions dropdown menu, select Import....
4. Click the Choose File button.
Select the file you'd like to upload and click the Import button.
If you like, you can also import the vcf file or csv file to Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, Skype, Eudora, and some other email.
- Related solution
- How Do I move contacts on an iPod touch to a new iPod touch
- How to sort contacts on iPhone by the first name
- How to transfer contacts from iPod touch 4 Generation to iPhone
- How to export Yahoo address book to iPad
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to add Outlook Express contacts to iPod touch
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more