Delete duplicate contacts on iPhone for Windows 7
Contacts are the most important content on iPhone. Day by day, you have added so many contacts into iPhone. When you search the some specific person on iPhone from contacts, maybe, you've add one person's information for 2 times. So, how to delete the duplicate contacts on iPhone? By deleting the duplicate contacts, you can save space on iPhone.
It would spend you more than ten hours to find out the duplicate contacts from iPhone without any other software assistant. In fact, there are software to display the contacts on computer and allows you easily sort the contacts by name and you can easily find out the same contacts. 4Media iPhone contacts Transfer is such a tool that can give you tips to wipe duplicate contacts easily. Fully support Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Now, get 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer to delete iPhone contacts
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts and SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Step 1, Start iPhone contacts Transfer
This tool is shareware and you can try before buy. You can download the free trial to computer from Regnow and install it. Then using your iPhone 3Gs on Windows computer, launch the software from desktop and your iPhone contacts will be displayed on the software.
Step 2: Select contacts and delete
In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" node to unfold the contacts list. All your contacts on iPhone 3Gs will be shown. Select the duplicated ones on the list.
If the unwanted ones have been chosen, you can simply click the "Delete contacts" button on the buttom of the software. Get rid of the duplicate from your iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, or iPhone 3G easily.
Note: Because this action can't be undo. So, you'd better backup the iPhone contacts first. Once delete what you'd like to keep on iPhone. You can restore it from backup files.
want to delete duplicate contacts from iPhone on Windows 7 with iPhone contacts transfer now?
- Related solution
- Move contacts from iPhone to Android mobile phone
- Sharing is very importan, you know, here you can view How to transfer contacts from old iPod to new iPod touch 4G
- How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4 . Seems to be difficult, but with the help of the professional iPhone contacts backup tool, you can easily fullfill that.
- How to export all email address from iPhone to computer, by doing this, you can save email content and email address book easily.
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone 4 to BlackBerry
- How to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad
- How to export iPhone contacts to Nokia. Apple apply the iOS and Nokia apply the Symbian. How to do that?
- How to share contacts between iPhone and Nokia on Windows
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more