Delete All contacts from iPhone 3Gs
If you get a new iPhone 3Gs, it is obvious that you won't need delete the contacts from it. You need add new contacts to iPhone from your Yahoo address book, Google contacts, Outlook or Windows Address book, or from other mobile phone so that you can contact your friends without any trouble.
When you get an second-hand iPhone 3Gs or given an iPhone 3Gs as a gift. You may need wipe the unwanted contacts from it. Obviously, you want to get the contacts off and add you own contacts. It would spend you whole day to delete them without any help of software. Now, here is the solution to delete all contacts from the iPhone 3Gs with iPhone contacts Transfer. This tool now only can delete unwanted contact list from iPhone, but also allow you backup and restore contacts between iPhone and Windows based computer.
Now, get 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer to delete iPhone contacts
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits, which is an universal iPhone content manage software. With this vital application on iPhone, you can backup iPhone contacts and SMS, transfer iPhone video, songs, ebooks, photo, call list and more to computer or iTunes. Fully support all types of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a word, it is an ideal solution to keep your iPhone content safe. See more
Download now | Buy it now - USD $34.99
Step 1, Start iPhone contacts Transfer software and connect iPhone 3Gs to computer
This tool is shareware and you can try before buy. You can download the free trial to computer from Regnow and install it. Then using your iPhone 3Gs on Windows computer, launch the software from desktop and your iPhone contacts will be displayed on the software.
Step 2: Select contacts and delete
In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" node to unfold the contacts list. All your contacts on iPhone 3Gs will be shown. Choose what you want to wipe from the list. After that, just click the delete button on the buttom of the software.
All the contacts you've chosen will be permanent deleted from iPhone.
Note: Because this action can't be undo. So, you'd better backup the iPhone contacts first. Once delete what you'd like to keep on iPhone. You can restore it from backup files.
Delete all contacts from iPhone 3Gs now?
- Related solution
- Mass delete iPhone 4 contacts
- Delete duplicate contacts on iPhone for Windows 7
- Though iTunes can create backups of settings and certain other information on iPhone and iPod touch. But it never backup contacts from iPod touch 4G
- Sharing is very importan, you know, here you can view How to transfer contacts from old iPod to new iPod touch 4G
- How to move contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 4 . Seems to be difficult, but with the help of the professional iPhone contacts backup tool, you can easily fullfill that.
- How to export all email address from iPhone to computer, by doing this, you can save email content and email address book easily.
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone 4 to BlackBerry
- How to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad
- How to export iPhone contacts to Nokia. Apple apply the iOS and Nokia apply the Symbian. How to do that?
- How to share contacts between iPhone and Nokia on Windows
- How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes on Windows 7, without the aid of iTunes, software is needed. Such as iPhone contacts backup software.
- How to add iphone contacts to Skype contacts
- See more