How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Samsung galaxy s
"I have been using Nokia for years and I have stored all my contacts on it. Now, Android phone is popular and I will get a Samsung brand tomorrow. I don't want to let my contacts alone on the Nokia and would like to transfer them to New Samsung Galaxy. Please show me a way to import all contacts from Nokia to Samsung easily. Thanks. - A Nokia user "
Usually, there are usually 2 steps you can transfer contacts from Nokia to Samsung Galaxy. You know that Nokia PC Suite seamlessly syncs your Nokia contacts, so they’re all accessible on Nokia PC Suite software. You can sync the contacts to Outlook and then add the contacts from Outlook to Samsung Galaxy directly.
- Start Nokia PC Suite
- Select Tools > Options
- Select Contacts
- Choose the email application you want to sync with – e.g.: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird
- Click OK
- From the Sync > Sync now > Contacts
Sync Nokia contacts to Outlook.
Read contacts on Outlook
Nokia PC Suite would be the free method and easiest way to move the Nokia contacts to Outlook for preparing import to Samsung. This free PC Suite that automatically sends the contacts to Outlook. Support Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook Express.
Part II: Import contacts from Outlook to Samsung Galaxy S with Wondershare MobileGo
Wondershare MobileGo is free program that can allows Android user to import contacts information from Outlook or import vCard file to Android based smart phone directly.
Once installed, you can connect the Samsung mobile phone to computer via USB cable.
Besides, This tool can support P1000( Galaxy Tab), S5830(Galaxy Ace), i9000(Galaxy S), B7510, Epic 4G,I500(Fascinate), Intercept, M900(Moment), S5570, S5670, , T939, T959(Vibrant), T939, i5500(Galaxy 5), i5503, i5508, i5510, i5700(Spica), i5800, i5801, i6500U, i7500(Galaxy), i8320, i897(Captivate), i9003, i9008, i909, i997(Infuse 4G), Galaxy S II, Droid Charge.
There are three models for you to choose.
1. Importing contacts from Outlook(Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007)
2. Import contacts from Outlook Express/ Windows address book/Windows mail.
3. Importing contacts from vCard file(.vcf file).
Select contacts and import
Don't waste a hundred of money to buy what called contacts transfer program. Use the free software Nokia PC Suite and Wondershare MobileGo that can share all contacts from Nokia to Samsung smart phone easily. Take a look at your Outlook contacts – it’ll be filled with Name, company, phone number, email address. You can add them to Samsung or sync to iPhone easily on computer. Why not try it?
- How to add iPhone contacts to Skype contacts
- How can I view my iPhone contacts on computer
- How to add Yahoo Address book to iPod touch
- How to backup iPhone contacts with Tansee iPhone contacts Transfer
- Is there a way to read contacts from iPhone from the backup file
- How to backup iPhone iPad iPod touch contacts on Mac OS X Lion
- How to backup iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 contacts without using iTunes
- Backup iPhone SMS
- iPhone SMS Transfer
- iPhone contacts to Mac Backup
- See more